Reading in bed is a common habit of many. Do you also enjoy it? Today let us present to you the Top 10 best nas for plex server.
In Hurry? Checkout Our Top Pick Of Best Nas For Plex Server.
Our Top Pick
9.7/10 our score
Best Nas For Plex Server
How To Setup A Linux Web Server
Synology NAS Setup Guide
Plex: Stream Movies, Shows, Live TV, Music, and More
Nas, Live from the Kennedy Center with the National Symphony Orchestra
TerraMaster F2-221 NAS 2-Bay Cloud Storage Intel Dual Core 2.0GHz Plex Media Server Network Storage (Diskless)
TerraMaster F4-210 4-Bay NAS 1GB RAM Quad Core Network Attached Storage Media Server Personal Private Cloud (Diskless)
Nas: Time is Illmatic
Building a Plex Server with Raspberry Pi
TerraMaster U4-111 10GbE NAS 4-Bay Network Storage Server Enterprise-Class Intel Quad Core 1.5GHz Plex Media Server (Diskless)
1. How To Setup A Linux Web Server
2. Synology NAS Setup Guide
3. Plex: Stream Movies, Shows, Live TV, Music, and More
- Stream thousands of FREE movies and TV shows from filmmakers around the world with big hits from Crackle, Warner Brothers, MGM, Lionsgate and more! Enjoy everything from Oscar award-winning movies to anime, documentaries, family-friendly shows, and much, much more.
- Watch 80+ channels of free live programming—instantly. From food to news to sports to kids to international content, there’s something for the whole family.
- Magically organize all your personal media—photos, music, movies, shows, even DVR-ed TV—and stream it to any device in a beautiful, simple interface, Plex adds rich descriptions, artwork, and other related information.
- Search for your favorite podcast or discover new ones through personalized recommendations. Plus: 30-second skip, variable speed playback, rich discovery, and full Plex-style support for cross-device playback status (including On Deck, so you can pick back up where you left off on any device).
- Get personalized and trusted video news from over 190 global publishing partners (and growing!), including CBS, Financial Times, Euronews, and top local news sources for over 80% of markets in the US.
- integrated Plex client with Direct-Play
- integrated SMB, NFS, FTP/SFTP clients
- integrated LightEffects client (boblight/ambilight)
- integrated SQLite or external MySQL databases for video/music libraries
- supports DVDs with DVD menu support
- supports MKV, AVI, DivX and other video files
- supports ACC, FLAC, DD, DTS and other audio formats
- supports MythTV, HDHomeRun and many other IPTV devices
- supports display switching for 4K video playback
- supports display switching for resolution/refresh matching
5. Nas, Live from the Kennedy Center with the National Symphony Orchestra
6. TerraMaster F2-221 NAS 2-Bay Cloud Storage Intel Dual Core 2.0GHz Plex Media Server Network Storage (Diskless)
- POWERFUL HARDWARE: Intel Apollo J3355 2.0GHz dual-core CPU, and 2GB of RAM (expandable up to 4GB). Blazingly fast speed of 200 MB/s reading and 190 MB/s writing.
- AES hardware encryption engine encrypts shared folders and network data transmission to keep data from unauthorized access.
- Advanced Btrfs file system offering 71,680 system-wide snapshots and 1,024 snapshots per shared folder.
- Real-time hardware transcoding of up to two concurrent 4K video streaming.
- Features an aluminum-alloy shell and intelligent temperature control ultra-quiet fan, good in heat dissipation. Support Seagate IHM. Compatible with 3.5″ and 2.5″ SATA HDD, 2.5″ SATA SSD. For better and stable perofrmance, Seagate IronWolf NAS HDD??s or WD RED ones are recommended.
7. TerraMaster F4-210 4-Bay NAS 1GB RAM Quad Core Network Attached Storage Media Server Personal Private Cloud (Diskless)
- A 4-bay entry-level NAS optimized for home and SOHO users, running the latest TOS 4.1 operating system.
- ARM v8 quad-core 1.4GHz CPU with 1GB RAM (not upgradeable), blazingly fast read/write speeds of more than 114 MB/s (RAID 0, WD Red 4TB x 2), hardware encryption. The WD Red hard drives and the Seagate IronWolf ones are recommended.
- Supports Emby and Plex media servers, which keep your videos, music, and photos personal media beautifully organized,always ready for on-demand streaming to your PC, mobile device, smart TV, or games console.
- Compatible with 3.5″ and 2.5″ SATA HDD, 2.5″ SATA SSD. Each bay supports the HDD up to 16TB (Total of 64TB in RAID 0). Supports the Plex and Emby media servers.
- Supports Docker, Plex, cloud drive sync, multiple backups, remote access and mobile app. Dozens of free applications, Ultra-quiet heat dissipation technology.
8. Nas: Time is Illmatic
9. Building a Plex Server with Raspberry Pi
10. TerraMaster U4-111 10GbE NAS 4-Bay Network Storage Server Enterprise-Class Intel Quad Core 1.5GHz Plex Media Server (Diskless)
- 1U 4 Bay Enterprise-class networked storage server: Highly scalable, designed to meet the requirements of enterprise virtualization, data-intensive applications and service continuity.
- Powerful Configuration, Excellent Performance: the U4-111 utilizes Intel quad-core 1.5 GHz (turbo boost up to 2.3 GHz) processor, 4GB DDR3 memory, a 10Gb Ethernet port, two 1Gb Ethernet ports, and AES NI hardware encryption.
- 10Gb Ethernet Port: The U4-111’s built-in 10Gb Ethernet port provides up to 10Gb of high-speed bandwidth. With 4 Seagate IronWolf 6TB hard drives in RAID 0 mode, the device’s read and write speeds can reach 650MB/s and 670MB/s, respectively.
- Fast and stable: equipped with two network interfaces and Link Aggregation supported.
- Diversified professional applications: Enterprise version of the TOS operating system provides a wide range of professional applications such as: file servers, mail servers, web servers, VPN servers, DHCP servers, DNS servers, Rsync remote servers, FTP servers and MySQL servers.