Choosing the best speed and cadence sensorsmay be challenging as you have to screen through the large amount of similar products available on the market. Don’t worry though; we have got our hands on 10 trendy and top rated products and below is our recommendation.
In Hurry? Checkout Our Top Pick Of Best Speed And Cadence Sensors.
Our Top Pick
9.7/10 our score
Best Speed And Cadence Sensors
Wahoo Blue SC Speed and Cadence Sensor, Bluetooth / ANT+
Wahoo RPM Speed and Cadence sensor for iPhone, Android and Bike Computers
CooSpo Bike Cadence Sensor Cycling Cadence or Speed Sensor ANT+ and Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless for Bike Computer Wahoo, Zwift, Openrider, Strava, Peloton
Garmin Speed Sensor 2 and Cadence Sensor 2 Bundle, Bike Sensors to Monitor Speed and Pedaling Cadence
XOSS Bike Cadence Sensor & Speed Sensor Speedometer Bicycle ANT+ Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Cycle Computer (2 Pack)
Magene S3+ Speed/Cadence Sensor for Cycling, ANT+/Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Bicycle RPM Sensor (2 Piece)
moofit Bluetooth Cadence and Speed Sensor ANT+ Wireless Cycling Cadence Sensor Bike Speed Sensor IP67 Waterproof for Zwift, Rouvy, Cyclemeter, OpenRider and Bike Computer
CYCPLUS Cycling Speed and Cadence Sensor Bluetooth & ANT+ Wireless Bike Cadence Sensor Speed IP67 Waterproof- C3 X 2
1. Wahoo Blue SC Speed and Cadence Sensor, Bluetooth / ANT+
- Track and capture real-time speed, cadence and distance on your iPhone, Android, and bike computer. NOTE:Kindly refer the user manual before usage of the product.
- Connects wirelessly via Bluetooth 4.0 and ANT+ to your iPhone, Android and/or bike computer. The magnet will have to pass within 1/8 inch to get a reading
- Works with Zwift and TrainerRoad! Capture cadence on your favorite indoor cycling platform, No tangled wires on your bike to connect the sensor to your device.
- Also works with the free Wahoo Fitness app, Strava, RideWithGPS, MapMyRide, Cyclemeter, and more!. Supported iDevices: iPhone,iPhone 4S and newer,iPad,iPad (3rd gen and newer),iPod ,iPod Touch (5th gen)
- Lightweight and easy to install, comes with both rubber band and zip tie mounts. Universal fit – works with most bikes and frame sizes.
2. Wahoo RPM Speed and Cadence sensor for iPhone, Android and Bike Computers
- Track and capture real-time cycling speed and cadence on your bike computer or smartphone with compatible training apps.
- Lightweight and easy to install – NO MAGNETS. Cadence attaches to your bike’s crank arm or shoe, Speed attaches to your bike’s wheel hub (mounts included).
- Integrated with Bluetooth and ANT+, RPM sensors connect to smartphones, tablets, and bike computers by Wahoo, Polar, Garmin, and more.
- Record workout data with the Wahoo Fitness app and automatically upload data to your favorite training platform like Strava.
- Works with 50+ Smartphone Apps including Wahoo Fitness, Zwift, Trainerroad, Sufferfest, MapMyRide, Komoot, RideWithGPS, Cyclemeter, Peloton (iOS only), Rouvy, Fulgaz, Kinomap.
3. CooSpo Bike Cadence Sensor Cycling Cadence or Speed Sensor ANT+ and Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless for Bike Computer Wahoo, Zwift, Openrider, Strava, Peloton
- Cycling Cadence Sensor – Track and capture real-time cycling cadence or speed data on your bike computer or smartphone with compatible training apps
- Cadence or Speed Sensor – Reput the battery, it will switch between rpm cadence and speed mode. Cadence sensor attaches on crank, blue LED will light up for three seconds on the panel. Speed sensor mounts on the axle with red LED light up for three seconds on panel. Two modes CAN NOT function at the same time
- Bluetooth & Ant+ Connectivity – Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ dual band technology allows you to connect to and display data on both smartphones and GPS bike computers. Waterproof IP67
- App Compatible & Battery Life – Work with popular training app including Zwift, Strava, Rouvy, RidewithGPS, Peloton, Openrider, TrainerRoad, Wahoo . CR2032 replaceable coin cell battery. Lasts up to 12 months. No recharging
- Lightweight and Non-Magnetic – Total weight is 9.5g only, easy to install. It comes with rubber pad and different size O-ring to help you better fix it on bike. Wireless and non-magnetic, it wouldn’t be recommended to use on SPIN bikes
4. Garmin Speed Sensor 2 and Cadence Sensor 2 Bundle, Bike Sensors to Monitor Speed and Pedaling Cadence
- The speed sensor 2 attaches to the hub of either wheel and self-calibrates with your Edge cycling computer or compatible Garmin device to give you accurate speed and distance at all times — even without a head unit.
- The cadence sensor 2 fastens to any size crank arm and measures pedal strokes per minute so you can get the most out of your training.
- Send live speed, distance and cadence data to compatible training apps or displays by using ANT+ connectivity and BLUETOOTH Low Energy technology.
- The odometer feature — for the speed sensor only — tracks your distance to help plan for bicycle maintenance.
5. XOSS Bike Cadence Sensor & Speed Sensor Speedometer Bicycle ANT+ Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Cycle Computer (2 Pack)
- WARNINGBefore purchasing, please read the product description carefully and confirm whether the XOSS cadence sensor (speedometer) is compatible with your device or mobile APP. The sensor can’t be connected with XOSS APP. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact customer service.
- DUAL MODE OF SPEED AND CADENCEJust switch mode between speed or cadence by reinstalling the battery. Each individual sensor can process either speed or cadence but not both at the same time. If you want both data, please buy two pack of sensors. THERE ARE TWO PACK OF SENSORS IN THE PACKAGE.
- SUPPORT ANT+ & BLUETOOTH 4.0Sensors are compatible with all devices that support ANT+ protocol, such as Garmin, Bryton, XOSS G+ and other bike computers. It supports Bluetooth connection with mobile phone apps such as Wahoo Fitness, Wahoo Utility, Openrider and cycling trainer apps such as Zwift, Tacx and Bkool. There are compatibility differences between Android and iOS. DUE TO APPS UPDATE, THERE IS ALL OR PARTIAL INCOMPATIBILITY IN THE APPS NOT MENTIONED.
- SUPPORTS DUAL PROTOCOL CONNECTIONA sensor can connect with mobile APP and Ant+ devices and record data at the same time. PLEASE DO NOT CONNECT SENSORS IN THE PHONE BLUETOOTH SETTINGS.
- IP67,400HRS BATTERY LIFE, 10g, EASY TO INSTALLNo matter the weather, long battery life, light weight, they mean happier riding. The speedometer is mounted on the wheel hub and the cadence sensor is mounted on the crank. There are two sizes of rubber bands in the package, suitable for a variety of bicycle sizes.
- Use the Magene S3+ sensors to accurately track cycling cadence & speed in real-time. Connects to your ANT+ & Bluetooth 4.0 devices to provide key data in your favorite cycling apps. Check out the manual for helpful setup tips.
- Use the Magene Utility App for initial setup. Then the S3+ is compatible with most ANT+ & Bluetooth 4.0 devices. Works with Zwift, Garmin, Bryton, iGPSPORT, Onelap, BKool, TACX, and more. Bluetooth connection works with smartphones & bike computers. Send us a message on Amazon if you’d like to confirm compatibility with your device.
- Lightweight design Installs easily on your bike’s crank arm & wheel hub with the included rubber-elastic rings. Connect the sensor to the crank arm for cadence tracking, and to the wheel hub for speed measurements. Note: Sensor can’t be installed on the wheel of spin bikes, so speed tracking is not compatible with spinning bikes.
- Both sensors can be used as a cadence or speed sensor. Just reinsert the battery to quicky changes modes. The green light means speed mode, and the red indicates cadence tracking. Track both modes at once with this 2 pack.
- Simultaneously record data on multiple devices with these cadence & speed sensors. Data transmits in 3 seconds to keep you informed while riding. Track all your rides with the 400-500h battery life. IP66 rating makes this sensor water and dust-proof.
7. Magene S3+ Speed/Cadence Sensor for Cycling, ANT+/Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Bicycle RPM Sensor (2 Piece)
- Battery Remove the insulating sheet of the pre-installed battery before usage, re-install the battery to switch between the speed and cadence mode.
- Mode 1 sensor can ONLY select one mode (Speed or Cadence) at the one time.So you need 2 sensors to test both speed and cadence.(1 for speed,1 for cadence)
- Device When using the Bluetooth protocol 1 sensor can ONLY connect to 1 APP or device concurrently, When using ANT+ protocol it can be connected to multiple devices at the same time.
- Connection When using a smart phone APP, you need to search for the sensor in the APP, searching through the phone system’s Bluetooth setting is invalid.
- Hibernation S3+ sensor will automatically enter the sleep state for 1 minute to save power after the sensor is stationary, the sensor will ONLY start sending broadcasts after it is properly woken-up.
8. moofit Bluetooth Cadence and Speed Sensor ANT+ Wireless Cycling Cadence Sensor Bike Speed Sensor IP67 Waterproof for Zwift, Rouvy, Cyclemeter, OpenRider and Bike Computer
- BLE 4.0 & ANT + TECHNOLOGY – Connect the speed and cadence sensor to your bike computer/indoor trainer via ANT+ and connect to smart device apps via Bluetooth.
- REAL-TIME DATA – Tracking cadence /speed data in real-time on your bike computer, smartwatch, and smartphone with compatible training apps.
- EASY TO INSTALL – NO magnets needed, the cadence sensor attaches to the left crank of your bike, the speed sensor attaches to the wheel hub.
- WIDELY COMPATIBLE – The moofit speed and cadence sensor compatible with most of the mainstream fitness APPs, such as Zwift, OpenRider, E-lite HRV, RideWithGPS, Cyclemeter, Peloton, Rouvy, etc. (MooFit app Unavailable)
- ATTENTION: You can’t pair the two sensors with the Wahoo app at the same time, because Wahoo makes the brand connection restrictions, you can only pair one sensor one time, except for Wahoo itself brand sensors.
9. CYCPLUS Cycling Speed and Cadence Sensor Bluetooth & ANT+ Wireless Bike Cadence Sensor Speed IP67 Waterproof- C3 X 2
- SPEED SENSOR & CADENCE SENSOR- Package include: 2 pcs speed &cadence, you can use the speed and cadence sensor at the same time.
- BLUETOOTH & ANT+ MULTI-PROTOCOL: Supports all kinds of equipments and applications which collect speed or cadence data via Bluetooth or ANT+
- ULTRA SMALL DESIGN & LONG ENDURANCE: SIZE only 38mm×29.5mm×9.5mm & WEIGHT only 9.2g. Not affect bike appearance and increase cycling burden.300 hours using time & 300 days standby time. It will enter the SLEEP MODE when not in motion.
- DUAL-MODE SENSOR: Quickly switch between cadence and speed sensor modes by toggling switch to different position.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Easily attach to your bike with included ELASTIC and DOUBLE-SIDED TAPE, no magnet or calibration needed. Excelsior quality and innovative design help you ride scientifically and healthily. Mounts to any bike’s wheel hub, these sensors are easy to install, maintain and move between bikes.